Meet Dr. Jaclyn Palola
Please welcome Dr. Jaclyn M. Palola as the newest addition to our dental family! Born and raised in Ewa, Dr. Palola graduated as a Hanalani High School valedictorian and received her Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where she was honored as a Board of Regents Scholar.
Dr. Palola received her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree at Rutgers School of Dental Medicine. She furthered her training by completing the General Practice Residency at The Queen’s Medical Center. A member of Crown Council, Dr. Palola is passionate about doing good in the community and helped pioneer the Give Kids a Smile Hawaii program.
Fun Facts: In her spare time, Dr. Palola enjoys spending time with family and friends, karaoke, growing her succulent garden, and attending Corepower yoga class.
- Graduate of Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- Graduate of The Queen’s Medical Center General Practice Residency
- American Dental Association
- Hawaii Dental Association (member of the House of Delegates, Dental Education Committee, Nomination Committee, and Young Dentist Program)
- Honolulu County Dental Society
- Member of Crown Council
- Physician Privileges at The Queen’s Medical Center