When you’re looking for a cosmetic dentist in Waipahu and Mililani, we at Palola Dental are here to go above and beyond to meet all your needs. We enjoy giving our patients healthy and beautiful smiles that they’ll be proud to show off. With our trained and highly-skilled Waipahu and Mililani dentist, Dr. Jaclyn Palola, and our comprehensive selection of cosmetic dentistry treatments, we’ll help you achieve your best smile yet! One of these many cosmetic dentistry treatments that we’re glad to offer you is our application of dental veneers.
What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are essentially porcelain shells that are crafted to permanently modify the appearance of teeth. If you have any flaws in a tooth, a veneer can be placed over it, masking the imperfection. Veneers are proven methods to correct cosmetic issues and beautify smiles in a safe and effective manner.
What Can Veneers Be Used For?
- Chipped Teeth | Having a chipped tooth can really change the quality of your smile. Using a dental veneer, our team can successfully modify the appearance of chipped teeth, helping your smile be the one that you desire.
- Broken Teeth | Teeth can become broken for a wide number of reasons, but ultimately all have the same effect – a tooth that is harder to use, and less aesthetically pleasing. Using a dental veneer, we can correct the appearance of a broken tooth and transform your smile.
- Discolored Teeth | Having just a few discolored teeth can make teeth whitening for their sake seem excessive. Using dental veneers, our team can permanently repair your discolored teeth and make them whiter without the need for teeth whitening.
- Gaps | If you have a gap that is wider than normal between two teeth, you realize the negative side effects gaps can create. Using our dental veneers, our team can help correct the appearance of your gap, and help you have the smile you deserve.
- Misaligned Teeth | If you have a tooth that is misaligned/crooked, having braces just to straighten a single tooth can seem unrealistic. Using a dental veneer, we can change the appearance of a misaligned tooth, and effectively ‘straighten’ it.
Visit Your Cosmetic Dentist in Waipahu and Mililani!
Interested in our terrific dental veneers treatment? We hope you’ll stop by sometime to experience it! To schedule an appointment with your Waipahu and Mililani family dentist, you can fill out our appointment request form or give us a call at (808) 678-3000. We can’t wait to help you achieve your best smile yet!